12 October 2009

Spot the difference



I scoured the internet for another second hand Zodiac but there were absolutely none advertised anywhere in Australia. So I bit the bullet and purchased a new one. Spot the difference? I'll help - this one has a yellow trim.


I had rather nervously phoned the Australian Pensioner's Insurance Association who insure my boat and reported the theft of my Zodiac. They didn't bat an eyelid and immediately mailed me a cheque for the sum insured. So far I have only had really positive experiences with this insurance company. They didn't even raise my premium after paying for a new mast last year.


I needed the Zodiac (or some form of tender) as Nicky and I had planned a three night trip from 12th to 14th October to Stradbroke Island. Peter was coming as well in his Farr 6000. At the last moment we very reluctantly postponed as the weather forecast for Tuesday 13th October was NW 20-30 knots. Posted by Picasa

No comments: