31 January 2014

Harwood to Browns Rock buoy and back on Friday and Saturday

Rae Wills, Pam and Cathy Jones
Cathy sailing down river to Browns Rocks buoy on Saturday
Rae sailing down river to Browns Rocks buoy on Friday in very light airs
I didn't do much at all except say things like "a bit this way" and "a bit that way" when novices were luffing or bearing away too much. 
Rae and Cathy enjoyed a quiet night next to the clubhouse
No wind on Saturday morning so my crew took the opportunity for a lie-in
However both Rae and Cathy looked lively on Monday morning and came to my place to wash down Little Dragon thus ensuring that they are both invited to come again!
There are perils going ashore on the banks of the Clarence River
Possum and green frog make friends above the women's shower at BRSC

1 comment:

Peter Barnes said...

I'm gld you're still enjoying your vessel Pam---not like me lately!!