25 August 2012

BRSC changes secretary

I headed south down the Pacific Highway early and arrived at Harwood in time for the AGM. Ended up club secretary. The photo shows outgoing secretary Colin Hinwood with me. I wonder how much work is involved. Time will tell.

The plan was for Nicky to arrive by noon and for us to spend the afternoon sailing. The preliminaries went fine. By the time Nicky arrived Little Dragon was all rigged and ready to go. Go where? There was so little wind that we decided not to bother to launch.

We cut our lossses, packed up and headed over to Woody Head to join some friends who were spending the weekend camping and playing Irish folk music.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tim said...

I enjoyed reading your blog so much I stated my own.!

Tim said...

http://timauckland.blogspot.co.nz/